Complaint Review: Xlibris/AuthorSolutions

Xlibris/AuthorSolutions
Nationwide USA

Xlibris/AuthorSolutions What I did that worked Bloomington Nationwide

*Author of original report: Xlibris scam: Credit Card Company help

I'm the little old lady that got ripped off.  After begging and pleading for them to un-publish my books and their constant  refuslal.. they just sent me a letter of compliance.  Because I was able to send the cc company a copy of my contract and our correspondence...Xlibris was  found to be in breach of contract and I may be able to get some of my mney back.  It's worth a try.  Most of you have paid with credit cards and if you don't get the service you paid for the cc fraud department will try and help. Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XlibrisAuthorSolutions/nationwide/XlibrisAuthorSolutions-What-I-did-that-worked-Bloomington-Nationwide-1167614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xlibris/AuthorSolutions

Xlibris scam: Credit Card Company help

AUTHOR: PRGray - ()

I'm the little old lady that lost her savings to Xlibris

On advice of the RipOff people I contacted my Credit Card Co. fraud department and they requested a copy of my contract with Xlibris and all our corespondence.

I kept hard copies of everything (Xlibris hacked my computer and removed every email, document, etc that had the word Xlibris in it!!!)so  I was able to do so. KEEP hard copies of all communications with these people.

Two days ago I got an email from the CCC... it said Xlibris was in violation of our contract. Also, They pointed out that

xlicbris states on their website that they are accredited by the Better Business Bureau but the BBB said that is NOT true.It is against the law to do fraudulent business on the internet but they are doing just that.

The CCC people said since Xlibris didn't perform the service I paid them to do .....I didn't have to pay and would have my money returned. There is strength in numbers. If one person can get their money back...just think what the hundreds, and hundreds of victims could do.If ALLof you people who have been cheated and abused by Xlibris would contact you Credit Card company and file a complaint ....maybe it would slow these people down a bit.  They seem very eager to ripoff those of us who are more trusting and defenseless.

By the way, I found out that the parent company, AthorSolutions, has about twent or thirty publishing companies ..around the world.....each with a different name.. all ripping off teople .  I can't understand why our government allows this to happen.  If your or I stole a loaf of bread we would go to jail, yet they're stealing millions of dollars from the unsuspecting public.  FOR SHAME!!!

THANK YOU RIPOFF TEAM!