Complaint Review: Xm Satellite Radio

• Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburgh pa 15201 Pennsylvania
Xm Satellite Radio
xmradio.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Xm Satellite Radio subscribed to xm overcharged subscription without my authority Washington District of Columbia

I subscribed to xm as a new subscriber asked for month to month billing only as a trial subscriber. xm billed me automatically for 3 months + start up fee even after I called to confirm the 1 month only billing . In fact because I had trouble tuning the radio at first in my vehicle and had to purchase the extra tuner component for another $20. the xm account provider made notice to credit the first month ,which also I discovered was never done when I decided to cancel the service after 2 months. Is xm so desperate for money that they refuse to credit the fraudulent charges for a service that was not requested. While I owe xm for 12 .95 plus 14.95 or 27.95 they charged 47.95 to my credit card without my authorization. Xm is refusing to credit the amount of the payment that they falsified to my credit card. I will never subscribe again ,they are dishonest and train the sales agents to make extra charges.

davidson
Pittsburgh pa 15201, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xm-Satellite-Radio/nationwide/Xm-Satellite-Radio-subscribed-to-xm-overcharged-subscription-without-my-authority-Washing-391684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xm Satellite Radio