Complaint Review: Xpress Financial Services

Xpress Financial Services
7320 Griffin Rd, Davie FL 33314 Internet United States of America

Xpress Financial Services X-press Financial Services Scam Internet

Xpress Financial Services

(Saturday April 20) I received an e-mail offer of $15000 for 96 months at 6% . Payments being $197.12 per month. Loan documents were attached

(Sunday April 21) I sent e-mails back to Xpress Financial Services asking for more info!  No response.  I got all the documents in order but was debating if I was going to go through with it.

(Monday April 22) I received another e-mailed that I was fully approved for a loan for $15000 for 96 months at 6% . Payments being $197.12 per month. I signed and faxed all the documents with copies of drivers license, pay stubs, SS card and info of the loan dispersement (bank acc't #, routing #)

(TuesdayApril 23) Contemplating what to do!

(Wednesday April 24) They also wanted a security deposit of $591.36 via a MoneyPak voucher. If I wanted same day deposit include an additional $75. Once I got the voucher I was to call them back with the number and then fax a copy of the receipt and the back of the MoneyPak back to them. I sent $666.36 ($591.36 + $75).

I was told the money would be deposited by midnight.

It was not deposited.

(Thursday April 25) I contacted them and found out they stopped payment because of a security check, additional info was found on credit report. They stated if I upgraded to the Standard Coverage Insurance for $410.87 they would setup a same day wire transfer to my bank account free of charge.

I choose to go forward and upgrade to the Standard Coverage Ins.. I again sent a MoneyPak  for $410.87 and faxed over the receipt and back of the voucher.They stated the money would be deposited by midnight.

It was not deposited.

(Friday April 26) I contacted them and was told they had made a mistake and misinformed me about the Standard Coverage Ins. And that it needed be be Full Ins. Coverage and it would be an additional $400. I was flabbergasted !

I decided to again go forward. I got a MoneyPak for $400 and called and faxed it out.

I am now believing a got scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Financial-Services/internet/Xpress-Financial-Services-X-press-Financial-Services-Scam-Internet-1046613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Financial Services