Complaint Review: Xpress Geeks

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: John Smith — Baytown Texas
Xpress Geeks
9950 Westpark Dr Houston, Texas USA

Xpress Geeks Xpressgeeks.com Minh Le Davin Ortiz Xpress Geeks Houston pirated version of windows 7 and office 2010 Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is a FAKE report by a Competitor that's going down for fraud

I had Xpress Geeks fix my computer.  When I got it back there was a message saying my windows 7 was not genuine..  I called Microsoft and they said this was a hacked verison of Windows.  I paid 170 for nothing.  Be sure to check your computer after dealing with these guys.  Call Microsoft Pirate Software number and confirm you serial.  These guys are scam artistt and would not give me my money back so I could buy a legitament copy of Windows and Office 2010.  What a waiste of money!!!!  Thank you Xpress Geeks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Geeks/Houston-Texas-77063/Xpress-Geeks-Xpressgeekscom-Minh-Le-Davin-Ortiz-Xpress-Geeks-Houston-pirated-version-of-1164850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Geeks

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is a FAKE report by a Competitor that's going down for fraud

AUTHOR: Alwayz4u2nV - ()

Hi, to all the consumers out there, I'd first like to apologize for "John Smith" that's just wasted your time and my time for this report.

We are Veteran Owned and Operated. We've done nothing wrong but service our country and communtity with loyalty. We do not have a John Smith in our databse. This John Smith account was just opened up yesterday to create this ripoff report. He is just trying to slander our much reputable company because his company is the one that's actually really ripping people off and committing fraud.

This John Smith is actually Jake Vanderbrown, a convicted felon from Oregan State Penitentiary. Birth name is Ryan Lloyd Brown, who then changed his name to Jake Vanderbrown after getting out in 2008. Now he's opened a comptuer repair company to rip employee's, contractors, and customers off. He has not paid anyone that's worked for him. He currnently owes over 10 contractors and has sexually harassed 4 receptionist who are finally brave enough and willing to come forward.

I won't say much more. I'll let everyone else tell you about this guy. If you Google "Jake Vanderbrown Ripoff Report" You'll see pages of this guy. But here's a few link. And his real mug shot.