Complaint Review: Xpress Global Systems Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: RuKiddnMe — Washington
Xpress Global Systems Inc.
7015 S 234th St Kent, WA 98032 Kent, Tennessee USA

Xpress Global Systems Inc. Xpress Global System Inc. Delivery Fee Scam Artist Messes With The Wrong Guy! Kent Chattanooga

Xpress Global Systems Inc doesn't realize the power of the internet.  This company does not realize that the scams that they have pulled in the past years are no longer kept secret.

Have you ever heard the saying "Lying Through Your Teeth"? What I mean by this is they smile through the phone as they set up your appointment. All the while knowing the entire time that they will hold your products ransom for additional money!!!

Hidden cost that are not applied until after they put the products on the truck. Kind of like taking your wallet and offering to give it back it you give them the money inside the wallet first.  What a Scam!!!

No mention of additional fees for the delivery were ever mentioned when setting up the appointment, even though they knew exactly where and when the delivery would take place.

One of the extra fees included pushing a button on the lift gate.  Seriously, the poor guy has to push the button to drop the lift gate.  I could see by the sweat on his forehead and the trembling of his finger that this duty was extremely difficult. I can hardly believe the driver was able to make it through the rest of his delieveries. Especially since after lowering the gate he then had to press the button and to raise the gate back up.  Can you believe it? I couldn't believe that this delievery company would make their drivers work so hard.

SERIOUSLY!!! I was charged $150.00 extra on top of the agreed on price for this guy to press a button. $150.00 Lift gate fee are they joking?

Now, I have heard of residential fees before. I think they are a joke but I was aware of them. The delivery company knew that they were going to be delivering to our busines that runs out of a home which is a stright shot off the freeway. No problem they smiled on the phone.  What they meant to say was No Problem we can scam you out of even more money then.  It was not until after the truck was loaded and on the way that the decided to send us an email that stated an extra $95.00 would be added to the delievery.

I guess since our shop which is located out of a residental property we should have to pay more.  I guess it makes no difference that our shop is 3 minutes to commerical buildings and the freeway.  Regardless, why would this not be discolsed at the time of the appointment scheduling?

So to recap this scam.  I was charged an additional $95.00 residential fee, plus a $150.00 push button fee for a total of $245.00 on top of the shipping fee.

$250.00 Extra!!!  Kinda makes me wonder what the extra fees would have been had I been in a business center.  I am sure that I would have been hit with a driving over speed bump fee and

The company did not even have a pallet jack to remove the product from his truck!!

SCAM ARTISTS!!! COMPANY AND BUYER BEWARE!!!!   I recommend FedEx Or UPS stay as far away from these scam artists as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Global-Systems-Inc/Kent-Tennessee-37421/Xpress-Global-Systems-Inc-Xpress-Global-System-Inc-Delivery-Fee-Scam-Artist-Messes-With-1133858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Global Systems Inc.