Complaint Review: Xpress Lube

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 04, 2011

• Reported By: Pissed — Austell Georgia U.S.A.
Xpress Lube
3868 AUSTELL RD AUSTELL, Georgia United States of America

Xpress Lube Getting over on Females in Georgia AUSTELL, Georgia

This the message I sent the company about what happened.
            I
want someone from the corporate office to contact me because I am getting nowhere dealing with the rude employees at this location. My problem is I went into this location for an oil change on Saturday November 26, 2011. My first problem I was told that I had to pay extra for my filter which I was upset about but I did agree. Secondly, after claiming to have changed my oil I paid and was set to leave and my oil light was still on so once I asked it was reset. So on Monday November 28, 2011 my oil light came back on I then had my car checked and at that time I was informed that neither my oil nor my filter had been changed. I contacted the location and I all got was many rude excuses.
I have a new 2009 Chevy Aveo and I have never had any issues with my car so I know my oil first should not be low and I should not have the same filter that I had when I arrived at the store. I feel that this location did these things because
I am a female. I have never in my life been treated this way by any of your other locations and now if nothing is done to help with this matter you stand to lose a loyal customer. I hope that I hear from someone soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Lube/AUSTELL-Georgia-30008/Xpress-Lube-Getting-over-on-Females-in-Georgia-AUSTELL-Georgia-804799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Lube