Complaint Review: Xpress Moving Company - Continental Express

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
Xpress Moving Company - Continental Express
San Jose, California U.S.A.

Xpress Moving Company - Continental Express They will harrass you San Jose California

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's file a class action lawsuit

*Consumer Suggestion: Let's file a class action lawsuit

I used a website 4 months ago that would contact several moving companies to give me competative quotes. Most of them stopped emailing me. But not this company. They have emailed me at least 2-3 times a week since and most recently on Monday they emailed me 10 times in 5 minutes. There emails had no subject line just a name of Michael M. or Adam B. I called to ask that they stop emailing me and I was told by Michael M. that he did not give a sh** what I wanted then hung up on me. I called him back to explain that this was harrassment and he said that if I called again he would call the police.
Since then I have continued to recieve emails and phone calls from companies. He resold my information. Do not use this company nor any general bidding website. Use the yellow pages.

Krista1325
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Moving-Company-Continental-Express/San-Jose-California/Xpress-Moving-Company-Continental-Express-They-will-harrass-you-San-Jose-California-341652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Moving Company - Continental Express

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Let's file a class action lawsuit

AUTHOR: Jesjus1 - (U.S.A.)

Considering that there's enough of us, whom have been victimized, let's file a class action lawsuit.

Leslie (((email redacted)))

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Let's file a class action lawsuit

AUTHOR: Jesjus1 - (U.S.A.)

Leslie (((email redacted)))