Complaint Review: Xpress Ready Set Go

• Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Shirley — Ada Oklahoma United States of America
Xpress Ready Set Go
Louisville, Co (only info given) Internet United States of America

Xpress Ready Set Go Cathy Mitchell debit account without authorization Internet, Internet

I ordered the RediSetGo cooker in August 2011.  With 2 easy payments agreed to.  They have now debited my account for some outragious recipe club I NEVER authorized.  I called them and complained and was informed by a person speaking broken english that I would get my "unauthorized" recipes in the mail next week!  I DID NOT ORDER this thing did not sign up for it didn't authorize it.  I am filing a comp;aint with my bank and closing my account to prevent them from doing this again.  When I checked my account with my bank they have been debiting me since August!!!!!!  Now the headache of closing my account... How can we stop this abuse???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xpress-Ready-Set-Go/internet/Xpress-Ready-Set-Go-Cathy-Mitchell-debit-account-without-authorization-Internet-Internet-788721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xpress Ready Set Go