Complaint Review: XtraLights.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: incontroltech — San Diego California
5900 No.3 Road Richmond, British Columbia Canada

XtraLights.com They do not fulfill orders for claims even if you offer to pay. Richmond internet

I had an issue with the HID lights I purchased.

After 17 emails they agreed to ship me replacement HID lights as long as I prepaid them using a credit card and if found to not be convered by any warranty the charges would reamin on my card.

I agreed to the terms and conditions.  I then received an email that they were shipped. Nope! nothing after a week.

Called them up and they had no clue what I was talking about - apparently they have thousands of people working there :-)

Yup and I was born yesterday.  So now I have a $400 lighting system with no bulbs... when I ask them they start all over again with the process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XtraLightscom/Richmond-British-Columbia/XtraLightscom-They-do-not-fulfill-orders-for-claims-even-if-you-offer-to-pay-Richmond-1053455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XtraLights.com