Complaint Review: Xtreme Backyards

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: James B — Santa Barbara California
Xtreme Backyards
2170 Hutton Rd Nipomo, California USA

Xtreme Backyards Sensations Spas, Relaxation Spas, Diamante Spas Buyer Beware! Do not buy these spas!!! Nipomo California

*Consumer Comment: Avoid

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Competition lying

We were ripped off by this company years ago, they sold us a tub that had problems from the very beginning, and never honored the warranty or fixed the spa.  We later found out that there were hundreds of people like us after reading the Better Business Bureau reports.  We actually just gave this spa away because it hasn't worked since the first year we bought it.

This company has gone by several names in the past, and ripped off thousands of people!  Do a search on Sensations Spas, Diamante Spas, and Relaxation Spas, those are just a few of the names they have used.  Every time they change their name they file bankruptcy and leave their customers SOL.

You can read about all of the complaints about these guys at these links:

(((link redacted)))

BUYER BEWARE - DON'T BE FOOLED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-Backyards/Nipomo-California-93444/Xtreme-Backyards-Sensations-Spas-Relaxation-Spas-Diamante-Spas-Buyer-Beware-Do-not-bu-1070501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme Backyards

Avoid

AUTHOR: Andy - ()

Agree with complaints. Purchased a product from them during a city fair. Product was not the same nor the same size. Contract clearly stated a size and photo's to match when it was purchased. They took my deposit and I've not heard from them since. I'll summerize:

BBB is an F rating.. Not A as stated. The A rating is a newly registered name to avoid the original. Search and you'll see.

I DID take them to court - The address listed here, their website and state records is incorrect. I attempted to serve them 3 times. Twice with a police officer where we found they were evicted.

I no longer wish to waste my time leaving them messages. I want to take them to court but cannot because I have no address to serve at.

If anyone has their address list it.. If you're reading this Relaxation Spa or whatever you're called, stop hiding yourself and list your address. I'll serve you and we can battle it out in court. I do not wish to engage in your lies on BBB or here in this forum.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Competition lying

AUTHOR: Relaxation spas - ()

This person has NEVER contacted us with any complaint.

this is a salesman lying to the public because we sell more spas show your face call us and let's figure this out quit hiding behind then internet and let us know who you are. There aren't thousands of customers these are lies we have an A rating with the BBB. We have sold over 20,000 spas since we have been in business and have tried to take care of all our customers

these are all lies