Complaint Review: Xtreme Burn

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Xtreme Burn
800-304-8447 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Xtreme Burn Fraudulent Credit Card Charge 79.95 01/25/2007 Ripoff Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: check your credit reports as well!!

*Author of original report: UPDATE: DREAM SMILE, LEANRX unauthorized credit card charges 14.95 69.95 74.95 8003048447 HENDERSON NV

Got a fraudulent charge on my credit card bill from Xtreme Burn 8003048447 Henderson NV for 79.95 dated 01/25/07. My call to the 800 number was answered by an automated phone service which instructed me to enter my credit card number - Not Likely!!! I called my credit card company to dispute the charge, block the credit card, and transfer the account to a different number. Based on advice on this site I asked the customer service rep to go here and check out the complaints agains Xtreme Burn, but she claimed she had internet access but could not go to sites unauthorized by her employer. Whatever... when I get the paperwork I will file my dispute. Thanks to all for reporting this fraud here - this was the first site that popped up in my browser search when I googled Xtreme Burn.

Trillian
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-Burn/Henderson-Nevada/Xtreme-Burn-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charge-7995-01252007-Ripoff-Henderson-Nevada-238014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme Burn

#1 Consumer Suggestion

check your credit reports as well!!

AUTHOR: Valerie - (U.S.A.)

I also had a fraudualant charge of $79.00 on my credit card by Exteme Lean Rx--same people. My credit card co. refunded my money. I checked my credit report for what I thought was an unrelated reason, and I found that a so called Barclay Bank Delaware had reported a negative item, saying that I have owed them $79.00 since 11/2006. I never heard of these people either, and there is no phone listed to contact them. Experian is reporting that I am 90 days overdue and every month the amount is going higher, now it's up to $168.00--I guess they added on late charges, but there is no Barclay Bank Delaware! I have had no bills or statements from this phoney bank ever--directory assistance says they are not listed in Delaware! Meanwhile this phoney bank is ruining my credit report, and Experian claims to have investigated and it's a valid debt!? Since you can't talk to a real person by phone at Experian, I have just sent them a letter asking for the name and address of this supposed creditor who has never sent me a bill. One of my other credit cards reduced my credit with them because of this report, SO WATCH OUT!! CHECK ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT ALSO. These people have to be stopped! Isn't there an attorney somewhere who will take this on??

AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

Checking my previous credit card statements I see unauthorized charges from DREAM SMILE and LEANRX like the other folks reporting unauthorized charges from XTREME BURN!!! Check your credit card statements every month!!!