license

• Reported By: cajunman0 — Ville Platte Louisiana United States of America
Xtreme Chemical
1707 Mimosa Ln Plano, Texas United States of America

Xtreme Chemical XTREME RIPOFF Plano, Texas

On 5/9/11 I placed an online order  for two (2) gallons of Xtreme Kleen cleaner from Xtreme Chemical Company Plano Tx. After 10 days of not hearing anything fro them I contacted them via telephone. I was told there had been a problem with some orders and mine was one of them. So I gave order info again. And was told it would be shipped Fedex the next day. Was given a tracking number for my order. Again time went by and no product delivered. Contacted Fedex and order was scheduled to be picked up 5/19/11. Credit Card was charged 132.95 on 5/20/11. Have tried repeatedly to contact Xtreme Chemical Company via telephone. I get voice mail that says it is full. The few occasions when I was able to leave a message, I left my name and phone number and requested someone contact me. To this day I have not heard from them. I just want my order or a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-Chemical/Plano-Texas-75074/Xtreme-Chemical-XTREME-RIPOFF-Plano-Texas-744242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme Chemical