Complaint Review: Xtreme Remodeling

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: AW — Dallas Texas United States of America
Xtreme Remodeling
no address dallas,, Texas United States of America

Xtreme Remodeling Donald Benedict DON BENEDICT IS A CROOK AND I HAVE HIS INFORMATION AND HAS FILED A SUITE NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE CALL ME AT 214.557.8728 TO INCLUDE YOU IN THIS LAW SUITE dallas,, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Also Scammed

*Consumer Comment: I have also dealt with this con-artist

This guy is dangerous and is a crook, if you have experienced any mishaps giving him deposit for remodeling work, etc. dont do it, he is full of game, I have filed a suit and they are trying to gather all information on him if you would like to join in this you can add your contact info on this site.

I have his license plate number LICENSE NUMBER, home address, etc.  he has been texting me because I have been hasseling him so he does respond.  I have several people who has come forward

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-Remodeling/dallas-Texas-75227/Xtreme-Remodeling-Donald-Benedict-DON-BENEDICT-IS-A-CROOK-AND-I-HAVE-HIS-INFORMATION-AND-H-976608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme Remodeling

Also Scammed

AUTHOR: ratatat - ()

I hired Don Benedict for my father who is wheelchair bound with an amputated leg and he couldn't get into his bathrooms because the doors weren't wide enough. He wanted $750 and we gave him the money. He showed up one day and didn't finish the work. Only did one door, tore up the other door and didn't finish the flooring area on the one door he did. He didn't show back up. I would LOVE the information (address/license number etc) so I can go after this theif. I am currently waiting on the sheriff to come and take a report. I am also going to file a report with the attorney general's office today and I am going to take him to small claims court. He is complete slime and needs to be stopped. I am so angry that someone would do this to my disbaled father. This is now something extermely personal for me. He has hurt my father who has had cancer, lost his leg, got blown from a tank serving his country in Vietnam. This POS isn't a man!

I have also dealt with this con-artist

AUTHOR: Kewop - (United States of America)

Hi, I too have also dealt with this con-artist and would like to be part of this suite. I called the number listed but no one picked up. How can I get in contact with you?