Complaint Review: Xtreme Socal

• Reported By: a.f. — Reseda California
Xtreme Socal
25147 Ave Stanford Santa Clarita, California USA

Xtreme Socal Scam Santa Clarita California

It does not give me pleasure to be here writing this review right now... I have tried several different methods to reach this company but have had no luck.

A rep from this company visited my school AI with the initials M. Z. and had me sign a receipt that I didn't read before hand (don't worry I wont be doing that again).  Anyway I informed this company that I was no longer interested in this offer the same day by visiting the website and completing an online cancellation form... I clicked submit, and then followed up with a call to the billing department and also received verbal confirmation that my account was cancelled and wouldn't be charged so I figured it was all taken care of NOPE WRONG of course I was charged 99.95 and of course I have since tried emailing the company, calling the company, and resubmitting a new cancellation form online and still nothing NO response, NO reply email, NO return phone call NADA. Its as if XTREME SO CAL has fallen off the face of planet earth.

But this is definitely  a learning experience for me I will never sign nothing without reading it first.  And for everyone reading this review please trust me and STAY AWAY FROM XTREME SO CAL.  Oh and read before you sign ANYTHING!!

By the way the person that I met at my school initials M.Z.  will talk so fast when you meet him and will also complete the purchase form for you and then will give a huge smile and say "just sign at the bottom" DO NOT DO IT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-Socal/Santa-Clarita-California-91355/Xtreme-Socal-Scam-Santa-Clarita-California-1060476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme Socal