Complaint Review: Xtreme audio & accessories

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Dalton Georgia United States of America
Xtreme audio & accessories
400 S Hamilton Str. Dalton, Georgia United States of America

Xtreme audio & accessories orders wrong parts and still making customers pay! Dalton, Georgia

I went to Xtreme wanting to buy a lift for my truck thinking since they put lifts on they'll know exactly what i need. They ordered a $400.00 lift for me and it was free shipping to be sent to them. Well when i got the lift and put it on my tires were sitting side ways and i had to take it back off and put it back factory. I took the lift back and told them it was the wrong lift, so he looked it up a realized it was the wrong one he ordered and tried to blame me for ordering the wrong lift and told me if i wanted my money back i would have to pay shipping to send it back. So we argued a little and he told me i didnt know what i was doing and made me pay for shipping cause thats the only way i was getting any money back. So i paid shipping and got back around $300.00 They're the worst car accessories place in Dalton for sure and im not the only one they have done this to. They will never get buisiness from me ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-audio-accessories/Dalton-Georgia-30720/Xtreme-audio-accessories-orders-wrong-parts-and-still-making-customers-pay-Dalton-Geo-817416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme audio & accessories