Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: AndyM — Lago vista Texas United States of America
Xymox Percussion
Internet, California United States of America

Xymox Percussion Terrible customer service, treats customers badly. Internet, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not true

Just a couple things. I ordered my pad a month ago. I haven't gotten a single email or anything regarding my pad and when it would ship. When I asked them on Facebook I told them that they should get better with their communication. They then proceeded to cancel my order without a refund. This is ridiculous. If every person has to wait ridiculously long, you could at least mention it somewhere in the buying process sayin that it'll take a month or two to even ship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/Internet-California-/Xymox-Percussion-Terrible-customer-service-treats-customers-badly-Internet-California-962405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not true

AUTHOR: Xymox Percussion - (United States of America)

We do not cancel orders and then NOT offer a refund. We manufacture a custom product. CUSTOM... not  stock on-the-shelf item. Yes, sometimes this can take some time and we do post timelines on our store site. We understand that people might get impatient... but to just outright lie, as though we cancelled someones order and then just kept the money is slanderous. I'm quite sure morally wrong and illegal as well....

We also respond to all order inquires through email (generally within 24-48 hours). Also... in case I forgot to mention, this person actually did receive his product on Nov 2. In line with our time frame posted on our website.

Last comment... I love a site named rip-off report. Because even though a customer can be incorrect, the impression is already made.

inventory