Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Perry Jewell — BOURBONNAIS Illinois United States of America
Xymox Percussion
4230 East Airport Drive Suite #107 Ontario, California United States of America

Xymox Percussion Xymox Percssion making promises they can't keep Ontario, California

*Author of original report: Xymox Perccusion is a loyal company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customized Items Are Not Made Overnight

I ordered  a ID snare pad from this company Feb 10nth, and now it is the 23rd of march. Xymox sent me an email saying that my pad would come the 1st of t march. Then xymox sent me an email saying they were going to ship it with in a couple of days. They sent me that message 2 weeks ago. It has been extremely hard to contact this company. I think this company is some kind of joke. They also charged my credit card 3 days after I ordered the ID pad. All I want is my drum pad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/Ontario-California-91761/Xymox-Percussion-Xymox-Percssion-making-promises-they-cant-keep-Ontario-California-858500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion

Xymox Perccusion is a loyal company

AUTHOR: Perry Jewell - (United States of America)

Xymox is a good, and loyal company . I did not take in to account that I was also getting a free drum pad with my purchase. Xymox did send me an email saying that my purchase would take longer due to the fact I was getting a free drum pad. I'm am sorry that I wrote a bad review about Xymox. Please do not hesitate to buy from this company.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customized Items Are Not Made Overnight

AUTHOR: Xymox Percussion - (United States of America)

Robert ordered a customized item (custom items are charged for when they are ordered, which is standard practice).  These items take up to 2 weeks to manufacture during normal times, and up to double that amount of time when it is a holiday season or during one of our popular Buy 1 Get 1 Free sales.  We understand Robert is not happy with waiting the amount of time it takes to manufacture this product.  We have refunded Robert the full amount he paid Xymox.