Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Kelley — New Albany Mississippi
Xymox Percussion
multiple in California Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, California USA

Xymox Percussion Jen / Ken CANNOT CONTACT ANYONE FOR INFORMATION ON OVERDUE ORDER Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga California

*Author of original report: FOLLOW UP TO ORIGINAL REPORT

Ordered drum pad on  6-27-2013 online:  was told 3-4 weeks MAX for custom drum pad for my son. CC was immediatley charged. He sent an email last week and someone responded via email it would be shipped last friday. 8-23-13.

Multiple attempts via website email  to obtain tacking number shipping verification. No responses. None. I should have been more vigilent when my son ordered. Had I known about the volumn of complaints I would have steered him away from this company.

No working or answered telephone numbers can be found on web site. Multiple different Telephone #s & address's.

Looking like $100.00 of sons birthday cash is up in smoke.

If no response or refund in 7 days:I will be Filing Fraud complaint with the the Consumer Protection Agency, FTC and The State of Mississippi Attorney Generals office. I will also call the Riverside and San Bernadino County Sheriff's Credit Card Fraud Departments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/Ontario-Rancho-Cucamonga-California/Xymox-Percussion-Jen-Ken-CANNOT-CONTACT-ANYONE-FOR-INFORMATION-ON-OVERDUE-ORDER-1080085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion

FOLLOW UP TO ORIGINAL REPORT

AUTHOR: Kelley - ()

After finally getting a response to my emails, I spoke to the owner (Kevin Heuerman ) on the phone; who after describing a laundry list of excuses to me why the pad wasn't shipped and why none of my emails were answered; actually gave me a tracking number.

And to my astonishment the drum pad was delivered. Over a month late...

I shall in the future do a better job of due diligence in vetting an online vendor before buying.