Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Retonda — Dora Alabama United States of America
Xymox Percussion
8662 Buggy Whip Rd Rancho Cucamonga, California United States of America

Xymox Percussion promised shipment in 15 days, has now been 52 days , But only took 1 day to take my money out of my account Rancho Cucamonga, California

I ordered my sons drums on October 8th, with the understanding that the product would ship within 15 days. I waited until Nov 1st and called, got the machine that said "today is Nov 1st, we are running a week behind. If you need to contact us do so by email". I waited 2 more weeks called again got the same message, therefore I sent an email. Did I hear back....NO....My son's birthday has since come and gone.

I think that it is poor customer service to charge me $219.76 and for me not to have a single way to get in touch with this company. And to think that there were 3 other drummers at school that was waiting to see his to see if they wanted to order from them.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Xymox-Percussion-promised-shipment-in-15-days-has-now-been-52-days-But-only-took-1-day-974895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion