Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Phone: 520-850-2252
  • Web:
  • Category: Music

Xymox Percussion Xymox pads, XymoX Shipping away my patience Tucson, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: PLEASE READ!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Christian Ordered a Hand-made Item, parts were backordered

The company where I have bought an item from has set my shipping to be at my home before January 14 at the longest and has not come in yet. I have purchased this on December 21 and would be set up to be at my home shortly after thanksgiving.

A friend of mine has ordered from the same website and took him 4 months to be shipped after purchasing! We have checked their shipping policies and relate to it as our take for such an issue. Is this some sort of joke?

-Christian,

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/Tucson-Arizona-85741/Xymox-Percussion-Xymox-pads-XymoX-Shipping-away-my-patience-Tucson-Arizona-683445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion

#1 Consumer Suggestion

PLEASE READ!!!

AUTHOR: Christian Meza (Current) - (United States of America)

I was the one who had previously established this complain, however, they have demonstrated their promises and is not to blame for the situations I have  accused them of. They are a loyal company who is superior above several other companies.
I had forgotten my password and had made accidental errors through this article.
The origin of my difficulties were in the misconception of the shipping issues and period of time it took. I was convinced that they had scammed me, but what I realized was that it was perhaps due to either a difficult Christmas season or a manufacturing issue. However this may be, I had disregarded the outside issues correlating towards my order. Xymox Percussion is a loyal company deserving of the exorbitantly well-established ideas towards making innovative and essential percussive practice pads and equipment.
Xymox Percussion is NOT to blame for the issues acknowledged in the previous article!!!!!!
Don't hesitate to buy from Xymox Percussion!!!

Signed, Christian B. Meza
IF ANYONE WISHES FOR MORE FEEDBACK, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT (((ROR redacted)))

Christian Ordered a Hand-made Item, parts were backordered

AUTHOR: Xymox Percussion - (United States of America)

Christian,

You ordered a made-to-order pad from us, for which we had a part we do not manufacture on backorder.  We kept in contact with you regarding this and also informed you that we would add something free in with your order to compensate.  No, we are not a joke, we are a small company who makes products by hand when they are ordered, and we compensated you for the time you had to wait for the pad.  We do have confirmation that you received the package and accepted it.  Also, we've never had a domestic order that took 4 months to ship, so it sounds like there's some exaggerating going on here.  I hope this is all sorted out and you are happy with the product and freebie you received.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC