Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Michi — Morton Illinois
Xymox Percussion
Internet USA

Xymox Percussion BEWARE! Xymox charges credit cards but never ships products! NO COMMUNICATION!! Internet

Paid for tenor pad, never received

Despite bad reviews online, we ordered from xymox anyway. Our son REALLY wanted this brand of pad. We waited the 4 weeks for delivery, as stated on their website. After the 5th week and no product, I tried calling. No answer. I tried emailing multiple times. After the 4th time, I got an email saying it would ship out the next day. WELL, here it is 4 more weeks later. Repeated attempts to contact them with no return communication from them. Finally, after telling them I was going to contact my credit card for product not delivered, I received an email saying my product had shipped. I asked for a tracking number......NO answer. I'm sure I will never hear from them. We ordered the pad on 3/28 .....today is 5/22. No pad..no communication....but I DO have $188 charge to my credit card. Bunch of frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/internet/Xymox-Percussion-BEWARE-Xymox-charges-credit-cards-but-never-ships-products-NO-COMMUNIC-1053098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion