Complaint Review: Xymox Percussion

• Reported By: Josh — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Xymox Percussion
4230 E. Airport Drive Suite #107 Internet United States of America

Xymox Percussion Xymox Drum Pads Xymox Pads Shipping ruins the Product Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not sure of this complaint.

So, I have ordered a new snare pad from Xymox and after every time I try they give me a new order confirmation but the order never works. It is not taking my money, at least I don't think it has. Also my friend Christian had an order that took a while took get to his house and in his rip off report he talked about me having to wait FOUR months to receive my order, they called it an exaggeration but it was not in any way. I hate telling people not to buy from their site because their products are magical, but you probly dont want to wait for 4 months to get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox-Percussion/internet/Xymox-Percussion-Xymox-Drum-Pads-Xymox-Pads-Shipping-ruins-the-Product-Internet-857867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox Percussion

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not sure of this complaint.

AUTHOR: Xymox Percussion - (United States of America)

I'm not quite sure as to what this complaint actually is. Are you upset because you are trying to put an order through and it's not taking? Did you place an order that you did not receive? I did search our database of orders current and past (within the last few months) and I see no order under the name Josh in Arizona. If there is something we are missing maybe you could help us out.

Also... the mention a previous report from Christian: I believe he retracted and corrected his complaint. Feel free to read it complete to understand.

We are a custom manufacture. We sell a unique product that you cannot get anywhere else. Because what we manufacture is customized to you, the consumer, it can take some time... but definitely NOT four months. We try to keep it within 10-15 days... but yes, there are times (especially during Buy One Get One Free sales) where we do get buried. That does not mean that we are ripping anybody off.