Complaint Review: Xymox

• Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: ann ewing — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
Xymox
4230 East Airport Drive Suite #107 Internet United States of America

Xymox Xymox Percussion, Xymox Pads Non-responsive to Customer Requests for Information Regarding Order Internet

My son ordered an 11" Johnson Metro Snare pad from Xymox which was paid for on January 08, 2012.  Today is April 07, 2012, and he has yet to receive the pad.  I have made several attempts to contact Xymox via message through their website, telephone calls to the number listed on the website, and facebook messages to Kevin Heuerman.

I have yet to receive a phone call or email in response to my complaints.  My son received an email from the company telling him that pad was being delivered in two days and that he would receive a different email with the confirmation number.  He has yet to recieve the follow-up email with that number.

I am not at all pleased with the lack of communication from Xymox.  I called their number again this morning and left another voice message, and I have sent yet another email through the company's message system.  If I do not hear from the company by Tuesday, I will be contacting my bank to file a formal complaint.

I advise everyone to stay away from this company.  It is unfortunate that they do not know how to run a business.

9-6 pm

Called and left message on 3/24/12

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xymox/internet/Xymox-Xymox-Percussion-Xymox-Pads-Non-responsive-to-Customer-Requests-for-Information-Reg-865176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xymox