• Report: #1120446

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: ginnyb — the villages Florida
Xzilon
Vulcan City, California USA

Xzilon Granatize (parent company) The car is a 2013 Nissan Rogue purchased in a senior living dominated area. The dealer purported to extoll the wonderful tributes of Xzilon and there will be no stain worries-even on the headlights! 2000 miles later I have stains on all four seats that do not come off using their suggestions on their own website. Then I got tied up with Robin Hessler who claims she is the claims manager AND Consumer Services person.  Vulcan City California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: i went through the same thing

Xzilon "protection package" "X" was applied at the dealer.  I had an allergic reaction to it and called them for the ingredients list.  They sent me the data sheers.

In 2000 miles, I have four stains that I cannot get out using the cleaning methods suggested in XZILON's FAQs.  Stain did not come out.  I have two lines on the driver and passenger side door that are due to where the paint was not applied properly,  I filed claims for 7 spots in the interior and 2 on the outside.

The next morning there was an email from Aileen Villalobos rejecting my claims.  I asked for the claims manager and spoke to a MS Robin Hessler.  I just requested that the damage be repaired and the seats cleaned.  If those monster movies have the devious laugh that echos I would have heard that.

This company handles my concerns with arrogance, nastiness, and a certain surety that they are untouchable.  I have claims in with Florida state attorney and CA state attorney office.

They rejected the claims three time which then makes this elgible for the lemon law.

The dealership would not return calls (Lake Nissan in Leesburg owed by Steve Bakich) The Xzilon corporation did not stand behind their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xzilon/Vulcan-City-California/Xzilon-Granatize-parent-company-The-car-is-a-2013-Nissan-Rogue-purchased-in-a-senior-li-1120446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xzilon

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

i went through the same thing

AUTHOR: whomike - ()

i bought my car in orlando fl in feb.  I had stains on my exterior and filed a claim and they denied me over the internet. Without even sending someone out to look at it in person. And I got into it with a supervisor. I was just as disgusted as you with their professionability. Almost as if "we got our money, you can't return it and we can deny it and go on"

I filed a claim a couple days ago. I would LOVE to join you on this case you are filing. I am resubmitting a claim tomorrow with different pictures but after reading this I see how it will play out.