Complaint Review: Y Member Solutions or Member Solutions

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: SeeAll — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Y Member Solutions or Member Solutions
Laquita Coldwater, Michigan United States of America

Y Member Solutions or Member Solutions Brian Griffith lied to us! Coldwater, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not True!

Attention all YMCAs interested in using Y Member Solutions or Member Solutions! Brian Griffith of Y Member Solutions or Member Solutions has been calling on YMCAs offering a membership service. Beware! He claims to exclusively work with the YMCA, but this is not true!

We did more research and found that Brian Griffith also owns a company called G & G Marketing. G & G Marketing works exclusively with SNAP Fitness Centers. Snap Fitness is one of the YMCA's main competition. This was a red flag for us and we decided not to pursue a membership program with Brian and Y Member Solutions. We hope this report helps YMCAs see the truth about Brian Griffith.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Y-Member-Solutions-or-Member-Solutions/Coldwater-Michigan-/Y-Member-Solutions-or-Member-Solutions-Brian-Griffith-lied-to-us-Coldwater-Michigan-998102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Y Member Solutions or Member Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not True!

AUTHOR: Brian Griffith - ()

I have never "lied" to a YMCA. I have built a successful company around being honest and professional. If a company that I am working with would like my entire 15-year history in the consulting business, I have no problem sharing that information.

GG Marketing does not exist. If you do your research and look up the companies that I own, you will not find GG Marketing on the list. I own several companies and have worked with gyms, health clubs, SNAP, hospital wellness centers, golf courses, etc over my 15-year career. This is no secret, and has allowed me to learn the entire membership development industry. I view my history in the consulting business as a positive - not a negative. I have taken that knowledge and experience, created a program in the YMCA that has produced exceptional results and has gained our company Y references all across the country. Without my experience and years of improving the membership system over time, we would not have been able to create such a successful YMCA program.

Our company Y Member Solutions (we own other companies) works exclusively with YMCA's and does not have an agreement with SNAP Fitness. This report is completely false.

We have an excellent track record:

• We have worked with over 65 YMCA's

• In just 5-years we have generated over 12-Million Dollars in new membership sales for the YMCA organization

• We have donated over $120,000 to individual Y's that we have worked with because we believe in the Y mission.

• We can provide references of Y's that have used our services all across the country.

Please give us a call if you have any further questions in regard to our company.