Complaint Review: YATES PERFORMANCE-BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Al — Blairstown New Jersey
YATES PERFORMANCE-BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES
Internet USA

YATES PERFORMANCE-BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES BEWARE OF BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES AND YATES PERFORMANCE!! BOTH ARE SCAM ARTISTS Internet

Beware of Blue Oval Industries and Yates Performance.........they are owned by the same individual.  I made a purchase for my Mustang totaling over $2000, and one part I ordered was missing ( a 5.95 emblem) I called the company only to be abused by some jerk that owns the place named John.  He told me he packed the order himself and remembers the eblem being included.  Either I am his only customer or he has one fantastic memory.......to remeber an order with 14 items and remembering that the emblem was packed.  He accused me of trying to rip him off for the emblem!!  WHAT A MORON.  This guy is rude, crude and has a lousy temperment.

Sometime later, I ordered some parts for my Corvette from Yates Performance ( before I knew it was the same jerk that owns Blue Oval industries).  By the way, I should know better......this company ( a desk in his basement) doesn't even have a phone number) My order was cancelled for some unknown reason and he returned my money through Paypal MINUS $32.00 in shipping fees.......when I e-mailed him, he said they don't return shipping charhges.   I told him but you did not ship me anything, you cancelled my order after 10 days withput explaination and I received NOTHING! He said it doesn't matter, the company policy is that shipping charges are nor refundable.  This guy is an out and out thief!!

BEWARE RIPOFF ARTISTS BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES AND YATES PERFORMANCE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YATES-PERFORMANCE-BLUE-OVAL-INDUSTRIES/internet/YATES-PERFORMANCE-BLUE-OVAL-INDUSTRIES-BEWARE-OF-BLUE-OVAL-INDUSTRIES-AND-YATES-PERFORMAN-1055082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YATES PERFORMANCE-BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES