Complaint Review: YBRIDAL.COM

• Reported By: Anybody USA — st.paul Minnesota United States of America
YBRIDAL.COM

YBRIDAL.COM YES BRIDAL RIP OFF, SHODDY WORKMANSHIP, Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Totally agree

I purchased my wedding dress online via YBRIDAL.COM.  The dress came back 3.5 weeks later. The dress looked nothing like the picture, had stitching holes ALL THE WAY up the dress, and the folds were VERY wrong.

I contacted the company right away and emailed the problems along with pictures asking if I could return, since they do have a return policy.

This is their return policy as it states on their website: It is our great honor that you choose our dresses for your special occasion. Your satisfaction is the most important thing we continuously pursue. If regrettably you find our dresses have the following issues that could not meet your requirements, you have the rights to return the dress to get a refund.

1) Defective, damaged or miss shipped items.
2) Size differs from Client's order information or Ybridal's Size Chart.
3) Color mismatched issue.

They said that the holes "were normal" and after emails back and forth STOPPED acknowledging the holes in the dress and the problem.

here's an excerpt from email:

" Because you know all our dresses are made from scratches and it is unavoidable that there are few stitching holes inside the dress. But I think it will not be some big problem. "

After sending them another picture of these "NORMAL" holes here's the response I received

"So I am sorry that you could not hear what I said. Please forgive me that reply you until you sent several emails. You know we have different time, so sometimes when you send an email, we have been after work. This morning I have re-read your picture and sent it back to our dressmakers and they told me that it was not a hole. It is normal for some folds. "

I ended up disputing the charge with my credit card company who gave me a temporary credit. YBRIDAL.COM sent me an email stating to send the dress back. I contacted my credit card company only to find out that while they were asking me to send the crappy dress back, they were rebilling my credit card at the same time!!!!

REALLY????? So then you'd have the dress AND my money!?!?!??? for 1. the holes werent on the inside of the dress. They were on the OUTSIDE and EXTREMELY noticeble. 2. plain and simple. My dress was damaged. WHY have a return policy if you're NOT going to follow it!!!!! 3 long months later i'm STILL disputing this charge with my credit card company. HOW UPSETTING!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YBRIDALCOM/internet/YBRIDALCOM-YES-BRIDAL-RIP-OFF-SHODDY-WORKMANSHIP-Internet-Internet-790490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YBRIDAL.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Totally agree

AUTHOR: Dianne - (United States of America)

Ordered a mother of the bride dress from Yes Bridal. Color was supposed to be sage and was a bright lime green. I wear a junior 5-7 so I ordered a size six which should be plenty big enough but the bust was too tight. The picture shows a soft flowing dress but the lining is so stiff it sticks straight out. They refused to do anything about it and when I tried to
put a review on their website they refused to post it. I guess they only want to show good reviews. Stay away from this company!