Complaint Review: YBUY Cricket Cell Phone

• Reported By: Carrie Y — Eagle Mountain Utah
YBUY Cricket Cell Phone
St. Louis,, Missouri USA

YBUY Cricket Cell Phone YBUY SCAM St. Louis, Missouri

I went to cricket in Saratoga Springs, UT about a month ago (Jan 2014) and purchased a Galay S3 via YBUY. I thought that it was a great deal. 90 Days same as cash! Perfect for my situation. However, When something is good to be true then it is FALSE!

I paid my down deposit at the store and then a couple of days later I began getting calls from fraudulent collection agencies that actually threatened me stating, "You do understand that if do not pay us then we can make you wish you had paid, we do have your home address." I gave them a few choice words and ended the call. I believe that YBUY is not only fraudulent and scam artists but they also sell your information to low lives like themselves.

My friend also went through YBUY and she has the SAME EXACT PROBLEMS. She is receiving harrassing phone calls from some "collection agency". They are threatening her too. YBUY is the ONLY company that we have both used. YBUY also withdrew not 1...not 2...not 3...but 4 payments in one day from her account. They are also refusing to refund the money as well!!!

Anyway...

I was told that they do not offer auto pay so I would have to go online to make my payment each month. I made the payment yesterday thinking that it was one less thing that I had to worry about. I went to the store to buy groceries and my card did not clear. I called on my card and found that I had 2 charges from YBUY not one. I called the "Customer Service" Department, explained the situation and asked if the second charge could be reversed. They told me no because I do owe the money and it is not there fault that I decided to make a payment when I knew that I was set up on auto pay. I explained that I was told that they DO NOT have auto pay. The representative told me that I would have to open my ears more often. This pissed me off and I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor was very immature and unprofessional, even more so then the Representative!!!

DO NOT USE YBUY! They are fradualent, immoral cowards!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YBUY-Cricket-Cell-Phone/St-Louis-Missouri-63179/YBUY-Cricket-Cell-Phone-YBUY-SCAM-St-Louis-Missouri-1126862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YBUY Cricket Cell Phone