Complaint Review: YBUY

• Reported By: deedenn — Phoenix Arizona
YBUY
, Select State/Province USA

YBUY Biggest RIP OF company ever!! Dallas I think texas

I was 8 days "past" my "due date" to pay off my phone. I did not know this until I called them. No one informed me that I had 90days to pay it off, or you will end up paying almost $1000 for a cell phone. These telemarketers are scam artists!! I offered to pay off my cell phone until I found out they added over $275 on top of the cost of my $600 phone. NO supervisor would help me on the phone. I spoke to someone who was so rude to me named Alexander. He was so rude I had to hang up on him and call back to speak to someone else. When I got another person on the phone she was no help either!!! ugh I will NEVER Recommend this finance company to ANYONE! I hope they go out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YBUY/Select-StateProvince/YBUY-Biggest-RIP-OF-company-ever-Dallas-I-think-texas-1129098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YBUY