Complaint Review: YBuy

• Reported By: Mojokrux — El paso Texas
YBuy
Nationwide USA

YBuy Screw people over. Nationwide

In case you guys don't know Ybuy is a rent to own business that is a third party contract under cricket.

Yesterday, May 1st, 2014 My girlfriend received a email saying she owes money  that is past due For her S4 device.

We called customer service to find out what was going on we had already paid over 900 for an s4 device of course we understood interest and what not. However, we had paid almost 400 dollars in one month to complete the remaining balance.  They still charged us an additional 194. Because the payment was not processed ontime.  I went all the way up to the manager  his name is Mitchell. To get this resolved and all they can say is its under the contract. They didn't care about anything else.  Payment was being processed then they charged me additional amount because the payment was not yet posted?   I told them I don't know when I can pay this because we just gave them a 400 dollar payment  they threat me saying if we don't pay it it would be sent to collections. ( which I consider a threat)

So I just paid the 194 with money we don't have.  And I specifically told him that this better be the last payment if I see another payment I will start pressing charges on them. And all he did was laugh at me.

I then called cricket to notify that we will no longer be customers with them because of this situation.

Please people  stay away from Ybuy under cricket they don't care. and please read the contract very well before doing anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YBuy/nationwide/YBuy-Screw-people-over-Nationwide-1143579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YBuy