Complaint Review: YCP NETWORK LLC / ILD TELESERVICES

• Submitted: Sat, December 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, December 17, 2011

• Reported By: another victim of YCP/ILD/LLC — odessa Texas United States of America
YCP NETWORK LLC / ILD TELESERVICES

YCP NETWORK LLC / ILD TELESERVICES VIA ATT PHONE BILL CHARGED FOR SVC'S NOT APPLIED FOR AT 14.95 MONTHLY ODESSA TEXAS, Internet

*Author of original report: update to this article

Another victim for this same deal that I have goggled and have seen going on for at least a YEAR now????  Can BBB or the web police or FBI do something, or is someone being paid off???  Via my phone bill, I am being charged for services not rendered or subscribed to (at least by me ) for the amount of 14.95, from YCP Network LLC , ILD teleservices ( for efax ??) which I didnt know that there was a such thing.  Lucky the wife caught it the second charge.  I am still in suspense mode on any recourse or refund, which we will see how legit that is, seeing how they already scammed me for 14.98.
   Let's see,  14.98 x 100,000 victims = 1,498,000.00
   Let's see,  "it will take two phone cycles for your refund" = (maybe 2 months)
   Let's see,  1,498,000.00 x 5% interest a month  = 74,900.00 a month cleared
This is just if only they have had scammed 100,000 people every month. [continued below]....
.....
I have goggled YCP and found this going on for at least a year???
    74,900.00 x 12 =  898,800.00 cleared
This is just like the phone charges on my phone bill every month for .50 to .99 cents that I dont know who made or who the phone number is.   I usually let them go for the fact that One Hour of my Phone time if worth more to call and clear them.
   Let's  see,   1,000,000 phone customers x .50  = 500,000.00 a month
                  500,000.00 x .o5% interest a month = well you get the ideal
From my research, it has been advised that you specify a long distance courier and block third party charges from you phone provider.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YCP-NETWORK-LLC-ILD-TELESERVICES/internet/YCP-NETWORK-LLC-ILD-TELESERVICES-VIA-ATT-PHONE-BILL-CHARGED-FOR-SVCS-NOT-APPLIED-FOR-A-670564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YCP NETWORK LLC / ILD TELESERVICES

update to this article

AUTHOR: stop the rip-offs - (USA)

I forgot about posting this, and wanted to follow up / update.  I got ATT to refund me the charges made for this post.  All is well for this and should cease and end all complaints.