Complaint Review: YCP Network-EFAX

• Reported By:Garland Texas
YCP Network-EFAX
myycpnetworkfax.com Internet U.S.A.

YCP Network-EFAX Unauthorized charges to AT&T Phone Bill Internet

When I received my AT&T phone bill online this month, I noticed the charges were almost double the normal bill.
I then checked the itemized statement, and found a charge from YCP Network-EFAX service totaling 39.89 for services in Oct. and Nov.I called AT&T and told them that I had never heard of this company, (I don't even use a FAX machine).

I then called the 1 800 number on my phone bill and told them that I wanted the charges deleted.
The only thing I can figure out is that my wife or me, by visiting some unknown web site, or entering some online contest, were scammed by this outfit.
The companys name on the bill was, YCP Network, LLC.
I would suggest that everyone check their phone bill in detail each month so this kind of thing doesn't slip by unnoticed.

My question is which agency do I report this company to, the FTC or the FCC, or any other agency?

Dan
Garland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YCP-Network-EFAX/internet/YCP-Network-EFAX-Unauthorized-charges-to-ATT-Phone-Bill-Internet-393576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YCP Network-EFAX