Complaint Review: YCP Network

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Painted Post New York
YCP Network
Internet U.S.A.

YCP Network Billed my phone bill(Verizon) for a Ycp Fax Svc that I neither asked for or ever heard off. Ycp used ILD Teleservice to do the billing. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We can Help with This.....

I recieved my Verizon Phone Bill Today(4/18/09). A company by the Name of ILD Teleservices Inc had billed my account on behave of a company by the Name of YCP Network LLC for a service called Ycp Fax Sve for a month fee o $14.95. I called ILD and their rep.had know idea what service this was suppose to be,in fact knew nothing of the company. She did however, was more than glad to remove me from their so call list. What ever list that may have been. I then called the company (YCP and tried to find out how and why this had happened. Guess what, no weekend assistance. I also tried to bring it up on the internet and could not get the page to come up.
I do not have a fax. Nor have I ever requested their services. Why was I not asked by Verizon or by ILD if I requested this service before they started billing me. If anyone has any ideas on this BS ripoff please let me know.

Robby
Painted Post, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YCP-Network/internet/YCP-Network-Billed-my-phone-billVerizon-for-a-Ycp-Fax-Svc-that-I-neither-asked-for-or-ev-444707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YCP Network

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We can Help with This.....

AUTHOR: Ild-Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

Hi Robby,

If you have a charge you believe is incorrect, or if you have any other questions or concerns with ILD, please let us know. We want to address any and all issues you may have. To contact us, please email us at askild@ildmail.com. If you would prefer to call us, please call our hotline at 800-953-7765.

ILD Teleservices is a leading payment processor for transactions between merchants and consumers. Through contractual relationships with telephone companies like AT&T and Verizon, we give merchants the opportunity to let consumers charge products and services such as long distance, internet access, and collect calling directly to your phone bill.

Best,