Complaint Review: YES! International and Duvera Financing

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Sherwood — NRH Texas United States of America
YES! International and Duvera Financing
777 E Main Street, Ste 33, Lehi, UT Internet United States of America

YES! International and Duvera Financing Promised Legal Aid and Web Site Development with Coaching Fee; however, both Legal Aid and Web Site Development required additional investment. Internet

*Consumer Comment: APPLY KNOWLEDGE INSTITUTE,YES INTERNATIONAL,ONLINE PROFIT MASTER ETC. ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAMS!!! LOST THOUSANDS!!!STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

I became a member of YES! International in order to learn how to develop an on-line business.  The initial interview indicated I would receive coaching, legal aid and web development assistance from the original investment.  After two coaching classes, I was called by a company referred to me by YES! to set up my LLC.  I learned in this conversation that as much as $2,500 would be required for them to file my LLC.  (An LLC in Texas is $300).  Next, I was called by a coach at YES! who was supposed to help me develop my web site.  I quickly learned that there would be a charge for this service as well, another $2,500.  I am in the process of canceling my membership, but was originally given the run-around and finally told that my contract could be canceled only within three days of signing.  When the last representative called me, he was so rude and belligerent that I finally had to hang up on him.  He was insistant that the contract could not be cancelled.  Oddly, I've never seen the contract with them.  My next step is the Utah State Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YES-International-and-Duvera-Financing/internet/YES-International-and-Duvera-Financing-Promised-Legal-Aid-and-Web-Site-Development-with-965937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YES! International and Duvera Financing

AUTHOR: AnnaBanana - (United States of America)

I signed up for a program online that was supposed to help me start my online business for ($49.99), hoping I could start making money at home. Shortly after I was contacted by Jeff Jeffries from Apply Knowledge Institute saying he was aware of the purchase that I had just made and was able to help me get everything going with some coaching. I would be making money in no time!!!

Jeff told me that all I needed to was to pay start-up costs and they would do the rest ($4,800). I was then directed to sites that helped me learn more about selling more using Ebay and such websites. The sites worked fine for a little while then it stopped. I contacted Apply Knowledge and I was told that someone would contact me to walk me through fixing those issues. I was contacted by some pushy little snot named Bryan, telling me that I would need to upgrade the program and that would cost me ($1,700). A few days later I was also contacted by someone from The Tax Club informing me that I needed to have accounting help once my business was up and running. That cost me another ($2,300).

I havent spoken to a coach in months and Im sitting here trying to figure out what it is my money really went for. It certainly wasnt for ME to make money at home. It went straight into their pockets. My online business hasnt produced anything because they did not do a thing!!! I tried contacting Apply Knowledge several times hoping that I can get my money refunded back to me and to cancel with them. They informed me that I was under a contract and I could pay the full amount, which was another $2,700, or they would sue me. I told them I would be contacting the Attorney General to straighten this out and hung up. I refuse to give them any more money. They never did anything in the first place.

I did some research on Apply Knowledge aka eVertex aka 6-Figure Consulting and The Tax Club. ALSO YES International and Online Profit Masters. Neither have good reputations for providing the services that they promise. THEY ARE ALL SCAM AND SCUM!!! In my research, I came across a law firm that helped me get my money back with no money up front. I spoke to this very lovely woman named Cheryl @
319.423.7643. She really got the ball rolling and I am SO THANKFUL to her.

Moral of the story.DONT TRUST ANYONE WITH 2 FIRST NAMES(Jeff Jeffries) and certainly dont
trust Apply Knowledge Institute or any of the other companies listed above. They are no good and are  only out to take money from people.

****After I
posted this initially, I learned that they also go by Online Profit Masters and YES International. I wanted to make sure others that are dealing with these companies have more info on them as they are ALL CROOKS!!! That is why I posted my comment here as well. Hope this helps!