Complaint Review: YHCompany, LLC UNIXy.net

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: SAIK — Somewhere California
YHCompany, LLC UNIXy.net
1800 W Hillcrest Dr Apt # 271 Newbury Park, California USA

UNIXy.net Steals your money Company refuses refund, and cancels all services. Newbury Park California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Need more information

So I signed up for a UNIXy.net account so I can try out their Varnish script for cPanel.

They currently have a 14 day trial listed here http://www.unixy.net/varnish/ which I Paid 3 months in advance ($17.89)

I installed the program on day one, and it was not compatible with my websites as varnish was resetting my e-commerce cart. So I went back to unixy.net and asked for a cancellation and refund. They happily cancelled my services, but I did not receive a response back to them regarding the refund. Keep in mind this is the 2nd day of the "free trial".

So I opened up several support tickets requesting a refund, and they just ignored and deleted those tickets. I then went to Paypal and disputed the transaction. UNIXy.net replied by adding a tracking number to case. (They really want my $17).

So now I'm out $17.89, and all my services terminated. I got fooled thining they had good customer service, but it looks like they are just money greedy people looking to make a quick buck.

To think I was going to move my e-commerce websites to them.

I suggest STAY AWAY from Unixy.net. From the feel of it they are running out of a basement looking for a quick buck. I suggest you look for a more reputable ACTUAL company to host your websites with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YHCompany-LLC-UNIXynet/Newbury-Park-California-91320/UNIXynet-Steals-your-money-Company-refuses-refund-and-cancels-all-services-Newbury-Pa-1057800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YHCompany, LLC UNIXy.net

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Need more information

AUTHOR: Joe H - ()

Hi SAIK,

Can I have an invoice number or ticket ID so I can get to the bottom of this issue for you? It appears you are a software subscriber and not a unixy client. UNIXy clients are SLA-bound and receive fully managed services from us. So if you need a fully managed varnish server from us I recommend getting one of our managed servers.

14-day trials are free and don't require any payment and not even a credit card to be entered. If you chose to let the trial expire, then no further action is required from you. The trial is auto-cancelled. We make it very clear that all purchases are non-refundable. So be sure to use your trial and test your scripts prior to purchasing the paid version of the script.

We also offer paid SLA support for script subscribers if you have an issue that needs to be addressed urgently.

I'm awaiting your response regarding my request for your account information.

Regards