Complaint Review: YKBEADS

• Reported By: APP — Sunrise Florida
YKBEADS
Atlanta, Georgia USA

YKBEADS Fraud Ripoff Bad Customer Service Stole Money Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I was Ripped Off $75.00 !!

I ordered a bracelet from YKBeads on July 30, 2013 for a present for my friend's birthday, after placing my order I recieved an order number in my email and the email also let me know that my order was pretty much paid for, so I thought everything was well. A few weeks passed and I got no status or information on my order so I began to wonder and decided to email Yonikka Jackson, owner of YKbeads.

Before emailing her, I actually emailed the support email I found on her website (ykbeads.myshopify.com), of course it said to wait 24 hours for a response but a response never came and I waited more than 24 hours. The first email I sent to support@ykbeads was on August 21, 2013, after no answers from support, I emailed Yonikka Jackson at her personal email (yonikkakae@gmail.com) on August 26, 2013, but to no surprise I still never received a response.

After that I decided to try support@ykbeads again on August 27, 2013 but again I received no response, so on August 29, 2013 I emailed both support@ykbeads and yonikkakae@gmail.com with the receipt number, order number and confirmationn number of my purchase, but as usual no response. At this point I am pretty much fed up so I contacted her on her social media site (instagram) and to my surprise I was not the only one on there complaining about not receiving orders.

I proceeded to comment on one of her pictures about my order status, in return she told me to email her, I stated to her I emailed her multiple times and have not received any response and I never received a response from that comment. I left my email under another of her pictures where I saw others complaining about her and she commented on that and said she will email us the next day, but surprise surprise no one has received an email from her. She has proceeded to delete any comment I made or anyone else has made on her instagram about not receiving orders and she has yet to contact me about mine. She has also blocked me from her instagram page so I can no longer contact her through there and emailing her is pointless.

I reported her company to the BBB but nothing has been resolved, the date of resolution keeps getting pushed back whenever the BBB doesn't receive a response from her. At this point I just want my money back and to be done with this, I have vowed to never support or buy anything from this company anymore because the customer service sucks and I am now assuming that Yonikka Jackson (owner) is stealing money or she doesn't know how to run a business. So please please beware of YKBEADS and try to stay far far away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YKBEADS/Atlanta-Georgia/YKBEADS-Fraud-Ripoff-Bad-Customer-Service-Stole-Money-Atlanta-Georgia-1092693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YKBEADS

I was Ripped Off $75.00 !!

AUTHOR: Lisa - ()

I ordered a sweatshirt on September 2nd, and STILL have not received anything. I have called (now you can't find the number anywhere), I have emailed 7 times and have had ZERO response. I am so upset. Don't buy ANYTHING from this company.