Complaint Review: YODLE

YODLE
Arizona, Select State/Province USA

YODLE RIP OFF DO NOT USE DO NOT USE YODLE Arizona ARIZONA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yodle Response

This horrible company charged my credit card without any authorization and had the nerve to charge an inflated amount. They also without my permission posted my personal address ALL OVER THE INTERNET. I immiately contacted customer service and they did nothing to remove the information. In fact, I demanded to remove my name from all websites but they did not do that. They also wrote such bogous description of what srevices I off and do not have any understanding of my field. Horrible costomer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YODLE/Arizona-Select-StateProvince/YODLE-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-USE-DO-NOT-USE-YODLE-Arizona-ARIZONA-1096404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YODLE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yodle Response

AUTHOR: Radley - ()

Layla - I'm Radley Moss, Yodle's Director of Corporate Communications. I also just left you a message on another online forum. As I mentioned I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Yodle. If you have a few minutes, can you contact me at rmoss@yodle.com or 212-542-5449? I'd like to find out more about what happened and follow up with the appropriate people so we can hopefully rectify this situation.