Complaint Review: YOUFIT

• Updated: Sat, July 26, 2014

• Reported By: Alfredo — Phoenix Arizona
Nationwide USA

YOUFIT YouFit won't stop charging me. Phoenix, AZ Nationwide

This is the fourth time in the last 3 years I've looked at my bank acct. and realized this company is still charging me monthly fees. I think it was a year ago I went to my bank to stop payment to YouFit. I ran in to a problem canceling payment at the bank and went to the company to cancel membership for the third time. I got confirmation from them at that time that the membership was closed and I would be getting reimbursed for the past months fees. I had not checked the situation since then until today. I don't expect to be payed for over two years of $19.99 and $29.99 monthly fees but maybe this time I can get these charges stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2014 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YOUFIT/nationwide/YOUFIT-YouFit-wont-stop-charging-me-Phoenix-AZ-Nationwide-1165198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YOUFIT