Complaint Review: YOUTH NUTRITION

• Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: nikki — nottingham Other United States of America
YOUTH NUTRITION
acailipo.net Internet United States of America

YOUTH NUTRITION Ripped me off for acai and lipo supplements. Do not use! Internet

I was feeling pretty low my weight and so repsonded to this fantastic offer advertised through Facebook showing a woman from London who had lost weight and felt very well using these supplements.  Therefore I gave my bank details to take a free months trial with only postage costs incurred by myself.  I was therefore horrified when I was charged 127, 3.63, 1.99 twice a week later.

I spoke to my bank who told me to ring Youth Nutrition which I did..... and I got through to a woman who told me I had signed up for a life membership with them.  I explained that the term and conditions said it was a trial and I had three days to cancel on recepit of the goods and she said 'You would never get a result in 3 days' so I asked why it was advertised then.

She then started saying that I had 3 days from signing to cancel not from 3 days of receiving the goods; at this point I told her that I had never received the goods and she said I would..... they have never arrived and it is now 6 weeks later.

The lady was quite rude and I informed her that the bank fraud squad were involved and that I would be seeking compensation she was then quite abrupt and I stated that I know i wasnt the first person to call and complain and asker her 'how do you sleep at night knowing all these people have been set up?' Her reply   'pretty well mam usually on my right side goodbye.' (She put the phone down)

I have since found out that I will not get my money back because they claim it was for membership although I cant log on with my membership details and realise it is all one big scam.  The non-delivery of good is pointless and futile to follow up (my phone bill was extortionate to the States trying to sory it)

So all I am saying is please, pleae, please if you are reading this before buying it don't it will just cause financial hardship and upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YOUTH-NUTRITION/internet/YOUTH-NUTRITION-Ripped-me-off-for-acai-and-lipo-supplements-Do-not-use-Internet-724892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YOUTH NUTRITION