Complaint Review: YP .COM

YP .COM
450 N Brand blvd Glendale CA 91203 INTERNET, California USA

YP .COM MY BUSINESS IS NOT CLOSED INTERNET California

*Author of original report: COMPETITOR ADS SHAM

Across the internet my company in Stockton CA has a big Closed sign on the yellow page ads at the top of the page.I have a Clown school and have worked  very hard for years to build my name and help kids. I have written 90 free articles to help kids.  Now all it reads is CLOSED.We are not closed but when we call Yp they say its not closed someone messed with you and now it is on the search engine forever. After 5 calls to them and 5 messages to GOOGLE nothing has changed.

When we call YP and ask to speak to a manager we are given a number and a recording comes on and says, I am not around please call this other number. I called the second  number 2 times and guess what she is not around either. I even left a message.No return calls all last week. Now let me give you some back ground in 33 years of work we had 1 court case . The only one of my 33 career was an employee of  yellow pages. This was several years ago and since then all this stuff happens. Lets start with the  written directory.

I aked to Not place my address because at the time I had Foster kids in the house and we were called a Safe place. And suddenly there was my address all over everywhere.So I had to stop taking in Foster kids because it took 2 years to get the address down. This affected the local business of birthady parties also. And the Foster kids  were no longer hidden. So now they go and attack my other business the clown school and CLOSE me down. The funny thing is when we went to Court the Judge ruled 50 -50 and said he thought they were Competitors. He thought the whole case was a sham  and said he did not  accept what they said.He only ruled 50 -50 to be fair and shut them up.

Now I am not YP but if it where me I would look to see who claimed the add. I have 2 one I claimed and the other they closed. Please get the CLOSED OFF the search engine. You have harmed me enough for one life time. You have almost single handed made it impossible for me to make a living. Guess its true you and Google have the power to make or destroy business. The only problem  is I am a good person who has raised 57 foster kids and you are effecting the kids lives when you harm me.I volunteer for many legal social agencies who also help kids. These are my personal opinions said in good will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YP-COM/INTERNET-California/YP-COM-MY-BUSINESS-IS-NOT-CLOSED-INTERNET-California-1081250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YP .COM

COMPETITOR ADS SHAM

AUTHOR: Saralyn - ()

At the top banner from Google ads it has kept our company CLOSED in 9 ads all over the net with the wrong address and phone number  saying we were a Parking Lot and Garage when this address was our PAST web host and a business location. YP.com started with the wrong address then Google has kept us closes. All this information below is false ad. We have attempted to change it at no avail. They have kept us down for years. The funny thing is Google ads are all over these sites with a competitors imfornation. Ads that Google ads runs for a company that has no location or business license of their own.

Information about California Clown School All false information

California Clown School is a business listed in Parking Lots  Stations  & Garages with locator is 1209 West Tokay St, Lodi, CA 95240. If you want to get driving directions of California Clown School you can use the map & directions below. You can also call this business via phone number (209) 744-1368.