Complaint Review: YP.com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Truth — Yorktown Virginia United States of America
YP.com
2247 Northlake Parkway Internet United States of America

YP.com At&t interactive, At&t Advertising Solutions BEWARE$$$ Will take you for a ride you'll never forget!! Internet

I signed up with YP.com and they did not honor or do what they said. Within 6 month I had 2 different reps. The turn over in employee's there is rediculose..

My web page they setup sucked, I finally tried to get out of contract but they sent it to collections...
Now I have lost my good credit, lost my domain name, they will not release it... I took them to court and won!!!

(Small business man horrer story)

DO NOT SPEND MONEY WITH YP.com.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YPcom/internet/YPcom-Att-interactive-Att-Advertising-Solutions-BEWARE-Will-take-you-for-a-ride-you-979208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YP.com