Complaint Review: YRUC, LLC

• Reported By: C.D. Johnson — Wesley Chapel Florida
YRUC, LLC
270 Peachtree Street NW Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

YRUC, LLC This is a RipOff - Don't Believe the Hype! Atlanta, Georgia

This is a company who have made things seem legit but it's not.  I received many emails and phones calls from a person by the name of Eric Camton which seemed ok.  The job was to research many different companies to find all sort of information and report back to YRUC.com with a report.

The total money was supposed to be a flat 2,000 per month which included 3 assignments per month.  This also seemed legit.

Being a full-time student, I thought this was a great opportunity since I haven't worked over 2 years.  After signing on, they gave me an assignment to contact an artist in Russia for a painting which was purchased by an American citizen, which also seemed right.  After that assignment was over, completed, and closed, they came back to me within 2 weeks asking that the assignment be reopened with further attention.  They said they were trying to get monies to that artist so the art piece can be shipped.  Nothing seemed strange there.

After all was said and done, I was out 9300.00 in the negative on my savings account.  Before this ever occurred, I went personally to my credit union and asked them if this transaction was legit.  They told me it was an ACH transaction which I thought OK this is good.

But the next day after the money was taken out and sent to the Russian Artist, all that money was reversed from the sending account and my account was in the negative.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YRUC-LLC/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/YRUC-LLC-This-is-a-RipOff-Dont-Believe-the-Hype-Atlanta-Georgia-1045772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YRUC, LLC