Complaint Review: YRUC, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: vann perry — Dunn North Carolina United States of America
YRUC, LLC
270 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30303 Internet United States of America

YRUC, LLC Manager: Eric Camton Yruc.com llc has the same assignments and the same procedures as www.luzadas.comHe request that you go through a trial period of 30 days and do assignment work 2-3 hours a week monday-friday. Eric Cam Internet

*General Comment: yruc complete sham!!!

Eric Camton request that you go through a trial period of 30 days and do assignment work 2-3 hours a week monday-friday. He also offered this as stated:  The Company will pay Employee a fixed salary of $2,000 for the services of the Employee.

The Trial period lasts for 30 days or 30-40 work hours (depending on tasks). This job is for a personal virtual assistant.  He too has a Nickel Ore assignment that does not have much information on the internet. There were two previous assignment for car rentals and a diet plan for people with hypertension that I completed a few weeks ago and submitted.
 Eric Camton sends me a e- mail telling me I am terminated and I was glad. Because he started asking for my banking information to transfer money to some Russian Artist named
Andrejay Popov When you call this phone number (404) 496-5005 it always goes to voice mail.

Right he still keeps sending me emails to do another assignment after I sent him two other e-mails before this letting him know I am not going to do this crap anymore. I already let this guy know that he is just pulling a scam and I am on to him but still keeps sending me emails to do his Fake Assignments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YRUC-LLC/internet/YRUC-LLC-Manager-Eric-Camton-Yruccom-llc-has-the-same-assignments-and-the-same-procedur-1018371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YRUC, LLC

#1 General Comment

yruc complete sham!!!

AUTHOR: Gillian - (United States of America)

I live in Florida and I fell into this trap where I was promised the same things then I saw this post and I copied and pasted the other website that was doing the same exact thing and emailed it to him and NEVER heard back. I AM pushing to take this to the fullest of the law. I have already told him to expect a lawsuit because I'm not letting this go, I was dumb enough to go thru the full month!! I wasted my time on this...

(((email redacted)))