Complaint Review: Yacht Path

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By:Coronado California
Yacht Path
2401 PGA Boulevard Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Yacht Path refuses any communication after e-mailing that full refund would be in my account 'no later than July 6.' Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: another consumer

*Author of original report: Yacht Path, Palm Beach Gardens, FL

We had a paid contract with Yacht Path to transport our boat from Ensenada Mexico to Victoria, B C between June 15 and July 18, 2009. They did not comply and acknowledged that we were due a refund by e-mail. They did not give the refund and have been 'unavailabe' ever since. The principals will not return phone caslls and will not answer e-mails.

Kathie
Coronado, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yacht-Path/Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Yacht-Path-refuses-any-communication-after-e-mailing-that-full-refund-would-be-in-my-accou-470429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yacht Path

another consumer

AUTHOR: NGYACHTING - (United States of America)

Hello Kathie,

I would like to know who you called at boat US and at the county offices of palm beach. I am in the same situation with the company and just give me the run around for monthes. They are not communicating back and my customer is waiting for his boat since september. I am in deep trouble, my market is getting ruined by the behavior of these people.

Thank you for your help!

Yacht Path, Palm Beach Gardens, FL

AUTHOR: Kathie - (U.S.A.)

After intervention by Boat US and the Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs Division, Yacht Path finally contacted us with an apology. They refunded our money on August 9, 2009. We do not believe that this would have occurred without intervention by Boat US and the County offices of Palm Beach. We urge all customers of Yacht Path be very careful in their dealings with this company!