Complaint Review: Yaghma norouzi

• Reported By: HADIZADEH — Los Angeles California USA
Yaghma norouzi
1635 Purdue ave #4 Los angles, California United States of America

Yaghma norouzi Theif con artist bad check writer Los angles , California

Yaghma approached me about investing money into the gold and diamond business and told me he was working there already and turning big profits with the investment of cash. He then took over 60 thousand dollars from me which I was told was to be invested into the business and informed me that I was profiting every month and I could take out my initial money investment at anytime with 30 days notice and I could also take it out with the profit as well. I later wanted to take out my money and then that is where all the problems started and I found out he had not invested my money but he had taken it and never actually worked for any company in New York or Los angles as he claimed and all the info he had given me was false and only wanted to rip off my money with him and his partner Simon ezzatian. They run a ponzi scam and they both would supply me with monthly statements of how much profit I had supposedly made off my money which were all false documents as well as the (300million dollar ) company they were working for, which they said had 2 locations one here, and the other in New York. [continued below]....
..... He has also wrote me bad checks that can not be cashed, being that they are accounts with no money or closed. The money I invested is gone and neither one of them pickup the phone or have contact with me but I have meet and found about 7 other people that have been ripped off as well. Over 1 million dollars and day by day there are more victims coming out after all the false promises and lies its all nothing but a big Ponzi scam. These guys have no mercy and will lie and scam anyone they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yaghma-norouzi/Los-angles-California-90025/Yaghma-norouzi-Theif-con-artist-bad-check-writer-Los-angles-California-997579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yaghma norouzi