Cried

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Tiger1938 — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Yahoo! Mail
701 First Ave Sunnyvale, California United States of America

Yahoo! Mail Yahoo Corporate Office Headquarters Yahoo! Mail Illegal Blocking Access To E-mail Accounts Sunnyvale, California

This is complaint against Yahoo! Mail has been illegally blocking my access to my two Yahoo! E-mail accounts by continously claiming I had entered an "Invalid Password" and forcing me jump through loops to change my passwords endlessly over and over again along Yahoo! Mail locking me out of my two email account,thus making totally impossible for me to "Reset Your Password" as well....And there was a recent computer hacking attempt by two individuals located in India,where Yahoo! has
moved its Call Centers and which I have filed proper reports about not only to Yahoo,but my bank, my telephone and internet providers,the FTC and FCC and BBB as one of these two email accounts is where I get my Direct Deposit SSI and Social Security Checks... And so,after contacting Yahoo! a number of times to no avail and was even hung up on by a foreign sounding Yahoo employee with a very strong East India accent and all of my serveral complaints have been to no avail as well....
So,I am also in the process of having my lawyers prepare both a massive class action lawsuit and requesting the FCC,The FTC and Deptmental of Justice file serious severe Federal Criminal Charges Against Yahoo! and Yahoo! Mail and every Yahoo Employee envolved in  this matter. I hope others will join me in taking similar actions against Yahoo! and Yahoo Mail etal....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yahoo-Mail/Sunnyvale-California-84089/Yahoo-Mail-Yahoo-Corporate-Office-Headquarters-Yahoo-Mail-Illegal-Blocking-Access-To-E-m-972016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yahoo! Mail