Complaint Review: Yahoo Search Marketing

Yahoo Search Marketing
3333 Empire Avenue Burbank, California United States of America

Yahoo Search Marketing YSM Yahoo Search Marketing Ripoff Burbank, California

*General Comment: Easy Buck

YSM let us choose whether to transit from YSM or wait for the refund . I chose not to transit. The transition to the adCenter platform was completed in late October 2010. I was expected to receive the refund, but unfortunately nothing happened till March. I called them up and asked about it, a lady rep got me call and told me that I would be receiving a check soon. Still nothing happened than in April, I called again and a rep told me that a check would be sent to me and could take two weeks to arrive. Still nothing happened. I called again. This time a lady rep told me to contact YSM-account-refund@yahoo-inc.com I did. At first they couldnt find my account, after several exchange of emails, they found it. They told me my count has been closed and $25.00 has been deducted from your balance as an account closing fee. Since your balance in YSM was less than $25.00, so there is no amount left to be refunded on this account. YSM has a policy of closing accounts if they are inactive for 24 months. But the point here is my account was active until they stopped operation. The refund should have been sent in October 2010 according to what I read before they transit to Adcenter. They just closed my account in April 2011 in order to avoid sending me the refund. My account is literally dead after the transition was completed in October 2010. Its just ridiculous for them to close it and charge $25 long after that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yahoo-Search-Marketing/Burbank-California-91504/Yahoo-Search-Marketing-YSM-Yahoo-Search-Marketing-Ripoff-Burbank-California-802609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yahoo Search Marketing

#1 General Comment

Easy Buck

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

Nothing you say about Yahoo would suprise me,it seems like anyone doing business on the internet is looking to scam someone.Think about it,it might only be 25 bucks but now times that by a million people or more.I wouldn't buy or sell over the internet,I see it like you have a million bucks in your pocket while walking down the street and everyone knows it.