Complaint Review: Yahoo

• Reported By: kmermel — Hanover Park Illinois
Yahoo
Internet USA

Yahoo No communication nor help from Yahoo. URGENTLY need help  Internet

When Yahoo went down (again) a few weeks ago, my account was locked to me.  My password wouldn't work and the loop they put me in with trying to answer security questions was very frustrating.

I wrote to them 9 times now with no help.  I called twice but was told from an automated voice that they couldn't help with problems like that over the phone.

I am the VP for Development for an international non-profit and have all my saved email and contacts in my account.  I desperately need them.

I've since opened another Yahoo account but still need the data from the old one.

Yahoo isn't listening.  Yahoo isn't caring.  Yahoo doesn't communicate.

Who can help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yahoo/internet/Yahoo-No-communication-nor-help-from-Yahoo-URGENTLY-need-helpnbsp-Internet-1047918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yahoo