Complaint Review: YahooInc Microsoft Corp

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Dorinda — Vancouver Washington
YahooInc Microsoft Corp
Internet USA

YahooInc Microsoft Corp I received an email with a PDF attached saying I had been picked the winner os a large amount of money and I needed to provide some personal information right away so that I could be contacted as how to receive my funds. NO city was mentioned Internet

I received an email message alerting me that I had won a large sum of money and that I needed to respond right away to attain the funds. There was a PDF attached in the email with the details of who to contact and how. It seemed like a scam to me since I have not entered any concest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/YahooInc-Microsoft-Corp/internet/YahooInc-Microsoft-Corp-I-received-an-email-with-a-PDF-attached-saying-I-had-been-picked-1155808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on YahooInc Microsoft Corp