Complaint Review: Yall Inc

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: creighc — Indian Trail North Carolina United States of America
Yall Inc
1980 US Highway 1 North Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

Yall Inc Y'all Inc Sent wrong battery; When contact went thru extensive process to show pictures of correct battery (perfect match to one listed on ebay) They insisted return and lied stating "do not have right batter North Brunswick, New Jersey

Top listed ebay seller.  They sent the wrong battery.  I gave detailed info on device I had and listing was a perfect match to my eeepc 900a netbook.  They suggested a refund as they emailed back ..  We are afraid that we don't have the correct battery for your laptop.

Note that they still were auctioning the exact same listing and description on ebay; listing inventory of 20-50 available items...   now available at a higher price point.

I brought this to their attention and they said their saleman would look into availability of correct battery; but that they would need wrong battery back before could send correct one.   Of course they simply refunded the money and continued to list same item in 5 seperate listings at a higher price point.  I never did receive my battery and as they had already refunded my payment ebay would did little.

Note they operate under the auspices of an umbrella companuy of "Yall Inc"  which appears to handle their warehousing and shipping out of a location in North Brunswick, NJ.

They seem to have many alliases which they use to maintain high ebay seller ratings.  I believe these may be artificially inflated as each of these aliases boast an extremely large number of total customers.

They also remain a top rated seller status with ebay who apparently only investigates by the specific exact account name.  I notice that they have a sophisticated auto-response email system setup.  As soon as I submitted a negative feedback I received an offer of more refunded money if I would re-evaluate and increase my score.  I would not be surprised if they similarly have a contingency that immediately submits an unfair/inaccurate feedback dispute with ebay.

Note the clever use of apostrophes and hyphens in their aliases to obscure their identifcation by search engines, consumer reviews, and I believe fraud investigations as well.

Y'all Inc
stores.ebay.com/YallStore
LaptopZ.com
LaptopZ-Outlet
ScreenAid.com

GainGame Inc, Yall Inc, GadgetTown.com, stores.ebay.com/GadgetTown, eTech.com, stores.ebay.com/eTech-Digital-World, myworld.ebay.com/hi-etech, GainGame.com, stores.ebay.com/bestelectronic-store, BestElectronic.com, YallStore, YallStore.com, YallStock.com, stores.ebay.com/YallStore, stores.ebay.com/Hi-PC, LaptopZ.com, stores.ebay.com/LaptopZ-Outlet, ScreenAid.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yall-Inc/North-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08902/Yall-Inc-Yall-Inc-Sent-wrong-battery-When-contact-went-thru-extensive-process-to-show-p-882382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yall Inc